Saigon Street Food Tour
USD70 ~ VND1,750,000 per person
Saigon street food tour – Saigon Delish. The food tour that is tailored to give you the most unique and authentic experience of Saigon’s cuisine. We will take you to the most popular eateries for locals, most of which are out of the touristy area and located in hidden alleyways. Beside the part of all delicious and unlimited food and drinks, you can also enjoy the city night life as we will zip around, on the bikes, from place to place for the dishes, while receiving an insider’s view into the culture that defines Saigon from our guides, who are so much passionate in showing you the best of their city.
Our Saigon Street Food Tour – Saigon Delish starts at 1:00PM and 6:00PM every day. We provide pick-up from your hotel if it is located in District 1. A meeting place in District 1 for pick-up will be discussed if your hotel is out of our free pick-up zone. On the tour, we will travel from one district to another in the city to have five different local food stops (4 stops for savories and 1 for desserts). At each place, we will have a few dishes and we will have over 10 dishes in total. Beside the cuisine, you guys also have the chance to experience the life and sightseeing of the city as we will travel to different areas for food.
***We have food options for vegan/vegetarian guests. We make sure you will enjoy the tour as much as our meat-eating guests.***
– See Saigon at your own pace with your personal English-speaking motorbike driver and guide.
– Learn about Saigon while experiencing its crazy traffic
– Try a lot of local dishes, drinks and snacks
– Make new friends
– FOUR stops for savories and ONE stop for desserts with UNLIMITED PORTION of over 10 local dishes, snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
– Personal English-speaking motorbike driver and guide
– Helmets, gauze masks, rain ponchos and petrol
– $5,000 Accident Insurance
– Free pick-up and drop-off in District 1
(Additional fee for pick-up and drop-off in other Districts)
– Lots of fun
[g-gallery gid=”635″ random=”1″]