Piece of Cake
Applying for a Vietnam e-visa is an easy job that can be done entirely online. It costs USD25 and takes only 3 working days. However, Vietnam e-visa application process is not available everywhere in the world. There is a list of countries that have access to this e-visa online application. You can check this list of countries available for Vietnam e-visa, at the link http://LIST.saigononbikes.com to see if you can apply for an e-visa to Vietnam, from your country.
Preparations for Vietnam e-visa application
If Vietnam e-visa is available in your country, here is everything you need to prepare for the application:
(1) Your passport with at least six months’ validity (According to Vietnam Law, the visa expiry date must be at least 30 days before the passport expiry date. Therefore, an e-Visa expiry date must also be at least 30 days before the passport expiry date)
(2) A clear photo of your full passport data page (.jpg format)
(3) A Portrait photo of yourself. 4x6cm. Looking straight and without glasses (.jpg format)
(4) A valid international credit or debit card for payment
(5) A temporary address within Vietnam (can be your hotel or home-stay address)
(6) Your entry and exit dates and entry and exit points/airports
After you have all those things ready in hands, we can get started. This video will show you from A to Z of the application process:
Links you should note down.
– Direct link to apply: http://ev.saigononbikes.com
– Frequently asked questions: http://faq.saigononbikes.com
Thank you for your time!!! We hope this article is somehow helpful and for you. We hope to see you in Vietnam! 🙂