An Insightful, fun-filled and informative ride about sightseeing, history, society and life in Saigon. The ride is focused on both famous attractions and unseen areas Saigon has to offer. The goal of this motorbike city tour is to give you a very general view of Saigon, the difference among districts, from the poorest slums to the touristy, poshest areas. Narrow alleyways, busy market streets and same-stuff selling roads will be slowly shown on our way. This tour will pass through 10 districts of the city, allowing you to see as much of Saigon as you can.
On this tour, we will pass and let you see all of the tourist attractions like the City Post Office, the Cathedral, Independence Palace, City Hall, the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market... Then we will visit China Town. On the way there, we will pass and see many interesting things. In China Town, we will pass Binh Tay Market – the oldest and biggest market in Saigon. And Korean Town is our last stop.
What to expect:
- See Saigon at your own pace with your personal English speaking motorbike driver and guide.
- Learn about Saigon while experiencing its crazy traffic
- Try some local dishes, drinks and snacks
- Make new friends
***This is a tour that promises to be bringing to you a very Vietnamese experience.***
This tour includes:
– 1 meal (breakfast for Morning Tour and lunch for Afternoon Tour) plus snacks and drinks
– Personal safe English speaking drivers
– Helmets, gauze masks, rain ponchos, petrol
– $5,000 Accident Insurance
– Free pick-up and drop-off in District 1
(Additional fee for pick-up and drop-off in other Districts)
– Lots of fun